Become a Sponsor - RETURN TO HOME
Become a Sponsor
POINTS OF INTEREST
MARKETING & SPONSORSHIP
Fort carson MWR
FMWR > Become a Sponsor
Market to the Fort Carson Soldiers and Families!
If you like to have fun meeting people and interacting then YOU belong at one of the many DFMWR special events here at Fort Carson.
As the Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Sales Manager for the Fort Carson Directorate of Family, Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Department I want to share with you some amazing opportunities to become involved with the soldiers and families of Fort Carson. With the arrival of the headquarters of 4th Infantry Division and the return of our two largest Brigades from war, Fort Carson is exploding with growth, new faces and lots of activity! Since April 2009 our event attendance has doubled for each event and program we have offered. Now is the time to be a household name on Fort Carson and meet your new customers face-to-face. As an event Sponsor YOU will have advertising and marketing opportunities on post and will meet the most important people there are, those who keep us free.
Whether an event sponsorship is included in a Liberty League Sponsor Membership or you sponsor various events independently from the Liberty League program or advertise in our monthly magazine, all sponsors receive the following amenities:
· On-site exposure. We’ll provide you a 6ft table and chairs for the duration of the event-you make it your own!
· Public recognition from the stage during the event. Thanking you for supporting Fort Carson Soldiers and Families.
· Logo/business name on printed publicity and email traffic advertising the event. Provide your art/info for approval no less than 21 days in advance.
· Permission to distribute pre-approved corporate literature during the event.
· Permission to develop contacts/lead lists. Via prize drawings and giveaways at your booth.
· Your Website is linked from the Become a Sponsor page of www.fortcarsonmwr.com.
· After Action Event Report. Complete with photos, statistics from the event, etc.
· Up to 50% of the booth fees may be paid with Goods-In-Kind needed for the events.
If you are interested in Advertising please contactJennifer Scott, Commercial Advertising Sales Manager
719-434-0488 or email email@example.com
If you have any questions and would like more information on other opportunities advertising and marketing to the Fort Carson Community please contact us. I hope you will join us at one of the many events and see how much fun you can have making new clients and friends.
DFMWR Fort Carson Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Sales Manager
Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation
1675 Ellis St. Bldg 1217, Rm 135 Fort Carson, CO 80913
Direct Line 719)524-1901 ~ Marketing Office 719)526-3161 ~ Fax 719)524-1345 firstname.lastname@example.org
FORT CARSON DFMWR THANKS YOU! FOR YOUR INTEREST AND SUPPORT!